Thursday, January 05, 2006

Et maintenant? Che pas vraiment

I thought that I'd disappear into the blogger mist after I'd returned from France, cos fuck, I'm not a Brooklyn chick getting effed up in France, but a Brooklyn chick simpling musing her way through various locales of the Empire State. It just don't have the same ring.

So undecided my chilluns as to whether or not this blog will be nursed and caressed OH SO GENTLY or rather set free into the blog land before time, as i so will be doing myself post graduation.

I don't look forward to being a chick with FEELINGS on the internet, but if the kids still want me on the internet, i'll stay.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS. Choose poorly, and become nothing more than a pile of dust and a nazi pin, like certain walter donovans of certain indiana joneses of certain last crusades have doen in the past. choose wisely, and sweet rides into the sunset with sean connery call to you.

et tout le monde a pense que je me suis arrete avec quoi? NARCISSISME

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the blog, I say the Internet needs more French...

dan

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Justin said...

BLOG!

DO THE BLOG!

if i choose wrongly, can i be the nazi guy flying the plane that crashes because of the birdes that sean connery flaps his umbrella at?

that was way too long.

sorry.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tis the Fernando. I haven't talked with you for a long time, so in order to fill the void, I've written almost everywhere I could that has your presence in it. I'm surprised I haven't come across your parents' E-mail addresses so I can ask them about you. Ah I'm creepy!

That 40% just jumped to 45%. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home